As the guidance provided by the government is continuously changing, we want to ensure that all students are up to date with our latest advancements and safety measures we put in place. Our policy page will be changed in accordance with the latest government updates, so the information provided is accurate for our services.
Latest Update – 19th July 2021
With effect from Monday 19th July, and with the easing of the national restrictions, we will still be asking students to wait at the door and buzz when they arrive.
We will no longer be taking temperatures on arrival or asking students to wear masks. However, we would ask that if you are feeling unwell, you cancel your course in advance, and we will reschedule for the next available date.
If you have any questions regarding your course, please contact our team on 01908 803830 or via email at email@example.com.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To ensure that our academy is a safe environment for our team and students, we have put strict safety measures in place. When attending classes, please ensure that you follow the points below:
- 1. If you have had a fever, dry cough or sore throat or have been tested +ve for ACTIVE COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please do not come to the academy.
- 2. When you arrive, please wait in your car.
- 3. We will text or phone you when we are ready for you to enter the building.
- 4. If you have a fever, we will ask you to return home and contact NHS 111.
- 5. Please disinfect your hands upon entering the building and follow our team.
- 6. Our team have been provided with facial shields, appropriate gloves, disposable aprons and body protection and shields where required to maximise the safety of our team and students.
- 7. Just before leaving the academy, please disinfect your hands.
- 8. After your visit, we will wipe down all surfaces touched with disinfectant in preparation.